Myra Batchelder Consulting, LLC, works with international, national, state, and local organizations, with a focus on women's rights and sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice.
Our clients include: Women Deliver, Center for Reproductive Rights, Reproductive Health Technologies Project, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Ipas, New Venture Fund, What Works for Women and Girls, Ibis Reproductive Health, Leadership Matters Consulting, Political Research Associates, and International Consortium for Emergency Contraception.
Our skills include:
* Policy and Advocacy
* Organizing (strategy, outreach, coalition-building, strategic partnerships, community mobilization)
* Building and Leading Organizations, Coalitions, and Networks
* Program Management
* Organizational and Program Development
* Research and Writing
* Grantmaking (strategy, management, technical assistance, capacity building)
* Communications (materials, social media, strategy)
* Coaching for early career consultants
Technical expertise includes: Sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice, women's rights, and economic justice issues. Focus areas include contraception, abortion, sex education, gender, young people, HIV/AIDS, economic policies, Medicaid, Health Reform, and expanding health care access.